Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pretty in Pink (and brown)


This picture was taken last week...Rylee and Kim Terashita so I thought I would post it....Regan looks so sweet in her brown and pink!

My folks are here this week. We having been making Halloween costumes....Luke for Ryder, Leia for Rylee, and Yoda for Regan. I am sure you will see pictures of this next week. We also made pillows and a headboard for my bed. Papa made stew to put in the freezer for the kids to have this winter for lunch. So we have been busy. It is great to have them here. Their presence is a blessing.
Yesterday my mom and I took Regan to the doctor in Springfield so here is the update. She has lost a pound. This is frustrating because I thought she was gaining. We are increasing her calories again so hopefully that will help.
She still has a pretty large kidney stone in one kidney but otherwise better than three months ago. We are just watching to see what she does in regards to this.
The biggest news and prayer point for today is that last night she started fevering. This is never good because kids with Regan's disorder don't need to be stressed out by a fever. So, right now I am waiting to hear back from the doctor to see what she wants to do. Could you please pray? I know you do....but today I want to ask for God to show us what is wrong with Regan to cause a fever and that He would make it better. We are hoping for a urine test and finger stick to check her blood counts to see if there is an infection in her body. Ultimately the LORD knows her full well...He makes her well. So would you pray a prayer in faith for Him to do just that. I'll update more when I have more.

"And the prayer offered in faith will make a sick person well; the Lord will raise him up." James 5:15

2 comments:

Julie Russell said...

Lord, bring clarity and healing. Your peace, like a river, cools and refreshes our spirits, please cool and refresh Regan's body.

Mandy said...

oh friend, i'm praying... i didn't know this till just now when I read your post. praying for healing and no fever...

love you guys.