Monday, January 08, 2007

Just a normal Monday!

I spent the day trying to get my photos down loaded onto Snapfish. Looking at all the pics makes me glad that I have such a great family. Regan had a seizure today but over all had a good day. She was "deliriously" happy at school according to Julie. Right now she is watching Rylee do cheers to memorize her spelling words. Give me a S-I-G-N! Don't forget the "W-R-I-T-E" Go Team! She is something! Regan simply thinks she is great!

Ryder is at drama practice. He is Aslan in the January production for the Living Stones. Brian has a lot of meetings this week. Regan and I went grocery shopping today. We spread a little love all over Lincoln. It's tricky shopping with her. I will be glad when Mellisa (my afternoon helper) is back. But it is fun to take her out. Regan is a constant reminder of contentment.

This past week I have been thinking a lot about how important it is to know the full character of God. We can't know exactly what Jesus would do in every situation but we can know his heart for us and those around us. I am comforted by knowing that He knows me too! He is not hung up on each little mistake I make or each little success I have. I knows ME! He sees my heart. He knows you too! The heart is the heart of the matter.

No comments: