Wednesday, January 31, 2007

choose this day!

Today was Regan's urology appointment. We arrived at St John's at 10:45 for an 11am sonogram and xray. Then the appointment started at 1pm. This was on of those days where you can tell from the very beginning that nothing was going to go right. I decided early on that NO MATTER WHAT I was not going to get mad. I knew the evil one was seeking who he was going to devour...and today that was ME.....sorry not today! So the worse it got the happier I became. Regan and I just put our heads and kidney's forward and took whatever blow the evil one choose to throw at us. Needless to say it was a fun day! There is not enough room in the blog to list all the attacks. But one funny/favorites was an x ray tech who actually asked Regan to hold her breathe while she snapped the x ray!!!! Are you kidding me? This was one of those days that you just CHOOSE who you WILL serve...as for me and Regan ....we serve the LORD!

However the sonogram and x rays showed that she is did pass two of the stones that were in her kidneys so we are down to two!!!! Yea!!! We will have to go back in six months to check again. We have been off the medicine for a while that we think was causing them. So, hopefully no more will develop.

....off to listen to my class downloads...not as exciting as it sounds...

No comments: